House Boats Deluxe
- The Discovery XL Platinum:
- The Discovery has a newley upgraded deck with central heating and air conditioning and plenty of space for Large groups. Accomodates up to 12 persons underway and sleeps 12 people when anchored. Cabin size is 1,888 sqaure feet
|The Discovery XL Platinum 59' Houseboat||Reserve Now|
| The Discovery XL Platinum 59' Houseboat - Deluxe Class
This deluxe house boat has a newley upgraded deck with central heating and air conditioning and plenty of space for Large groups. This Boat accomodates 12 underway and 12 people anchored.
|Wahweap & Bullfrog Marinas||Power Boats & Jet Skis ..|
|Rental Period||1/1 - 5/14||5/15 - 8/31||9/1 - 10/12||10/13 - 12/31|
|Wahweap & Bullfrog||Lake Powell|
Cabin/Deck2 main deck staterooms, 1 double, 1 queen
• 2 main deck staterooms, 1 double, 1 queen • TV for VHS playback, CD stereo (multi-speaker) • 2 bathrooms (1 shower) • 2 queen-size cushions for upper deck sleeping under the stars (stored on upper deck) • Deluxe patio furniture, upper deck • Driving helm (fly bridge) on upper deck • Side staircase and rear ladder to upper deck • 2 lower berth rooms with double beds • 2 gauchos (pullout double beds) • Bed linens supplied • Towels supplied • Shade canopy with lights • Wet bar and mini-fridge (upper deck) • Waterslide and safety gate • Marine radio • GPS (5" screen) • Depth finder • Retractable boarding ramp
• Full-size electric stove • 20 cubic foot side by side refrigerator/freezer • 2 outdoor gas grills with filled propane tank • Microwave, blender, toaster, coffeemaker • Pots and pans for cooking • 10 cubic ft. electric freezer chest for extra freezer space (front deck)
• Central heating and air conditioning • 2 fuel efficient 4 stroke 115HP Mercury outboard engines • 12V and 110V interior/exterior lighting • Electric water heater • 15KW water cooled generator • Remote fuel tank pump to fuel water toys and powerboats • Electric inverter system sized to operate the refrigerator/freezer and TV outlets without using the generator
Deposit is due at the time of booking. The rental fee is due 60 days prior to arrival. If you're booking within 60 days of your arrival, the deposit and rental fee is due at the time of booking. Houseboat reservation changes are subject to change fees. Optional waiver of liability insurance is available upon check-in for an additional fee.
If canceling 60 days or more prior to your arrival, the forfeit fee is $100. If canceling 59-45 days prior to arrival, the forfeit fee is $500. If canceling 44 days or less prior to arrival, the forfeit fee is the full rental fee; the tax and deposit are refunded. Damage Deposit Damage deposits are due at the time of booking. All deposits are refunded to the customer at the end of the trip if no damage is incurred to the houseboat. 75' Excursion requires a $2000 USD Damage Deposit.
Let us provide your next safe water sport event. Please call for a free estimate!